Friday, January 16, 2015

Three quarters of the way through the latest ebook

All anxiety about writing ebooks is gone. I'm only one chapter away from completion.

I might need an intro but that's nothing to worry about. I am becoming an expert on the ebook's subject which I won't share just in case the client decides to locate this almost hidden blog post.

One thing about ebooks is now that everyone can write and publish one, everyone is an author.

Of course, not everyone is a writer, but that does not stop a ton of authors from serving up their word soup as if it were worthy of the Nobel prize.

I read so many poorly written articles in a day, it's beginning to affect how I write.

There was a time when most of what you read was written well but now it's the opposite because professional writers are the first to be cut from a budget -- especially when Angie's girl Lavinia is really good with words or Jeff in shipping once published a poem in his high school literary magazine.





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I've always wanted to do this but it seemed so overwhelming I never tried. You saying it's easy may encourage me to try an ebook one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! It is very easy if you break it down into small parts. I think most big jobs seem overwhelming whether it's writing a book or cleaning out the basement or attic. I'm a fan of doing things in small increments because it seems so much more doable. Thanks for your visit, and say hi to Mildred!

      Delete