Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Best writing job ever: Trivia Questions

I used to have a client/friend who had a ton of connections in the business world and did a lot of radio advertising copy.

One of his specialties was coming up with trivia questions. Usually the questions would sync with the company's current ad campaign.

Sometimes questions would need to have a regional slant, and other times they were just sheer trivia questions.

When he had more work than he could handle, he'd pass the job off to me. It was wonderful and fun and easy to do and he paid me very well for this great opportunity.

I guess trivia questions are not as hot as they were 15 years ago when I did this type of work. Too bad.
=========================

Here's a trivia question for you:


What is the name of the highest mountain in Africa?

Mount Kilimanjaro which is a dormant volcanic mountain located in Tanzania. 


No comments:

Post a Comment